Event Search is self-serve and enables you to find relevant events with a simple REST call so you can display events on your map, calendar, revenue management system or whatever your application may be. Your plan is restricted by monthly request quotas and rate limits.
This is suited for customers who wish to display our events with no analysis or enrichment done on the data.
You cannot download and store our data, nor use it for data modelling and analysis or producing derivative work with an Event Search subscription.
Event Search only comes with 2 weeks historic event visibility. To get access to historic data, you need a Data License.
If you need more requests, contact us to get a free quote.
The Data License allows you to:
- Download and store our data
- Do data modeling and analysis
- Enrich your own dataset to produce and sell derivative work
With the Data License you can make requests to your own stored copy instead of making live requests to our servers like with the Event Search.
The Data License pricing is based on:
- How many countries you need cover for
- How much historic and future event visibility you need
- How many categories you need
- How many applications the events will be used in
- Your need to download and store our data
- Your need to do data modeling and analysis
- Your need to enrich your own dataset to produce and sell derivative work
- Whether you would like Local Rank and other add-on features included
You can contact us to get a free quote.