Notifications can be generated by several triggers.
Notifications can be created because of one of the following situations occurring that meets the set of criteria you have configured.
- A new event is seen by PredictHQ.
- We will notify users of new scheduled events up to 2 hours after the scheduled event start date.
- We will notify users of unscheduled events up to 48 hours after the event has occurred.
- An event is postponed.
- An event is cancelled.
- An event is rescheduled to a different time or date.
- An event location moves greater than 5 kilometres.
- An event that previously didn't meet the criteria you set, now meets it.
- An event that previously met the criteria you set, no longer meets it.
For Aggregate Event Impact
1. Aggregate event impact exceeds the threshold set by the user.