Yes. Aggregate Event Impact is available via API and Control Center.
How to use Aggregate Event Impact in Control Center
To use AEI in Control Center, follow these steps:
- Log into Control Center (control.predicthq.com)
- Select the "Impact" icon on the left hand tool bar
- Set parameters for your search. Select the location, date range, timezone, etc. We recommend selecting a wide enough date range to get meaningful results (at least a month). In this example we've chosen to look at the city of Chicago between October 1, 2019 and November 1, 2019.
- You'll see that the results represented in the graph show that there was a peak day on October 18th, 2019, with a total impact number of 246,982.
- Scroll down to see what types of events (categories) are contributing to this peak. In this case, expos and sports are contributing heavily to the total impact number.
- Finally, you can take a look at the specific events contributing to this peak but clicking on the date.