Yep, we sure do.
It does vary though, how far back our events go. This is because PredictHQ aggregates events from a large number of different sources. Therefore, how far events date back varies between categories and locations.
As a general guide:
- Politics goes all the way back to 2000.
- Concerts, sports, expos, public holidays, observances, performing arts, community, disasters, severe weather and daylight savings goes back to around 2011.
- Terror goes back to around 2012.
- Festivals and school holidays go back to around 2013.
- Conferences and airport delays go back to around 2014.
Historical event data can be used in business analysis. For example, we use it for our Event Signals to help you see what events might have caused your business' transactions on a certain date to be higher or lower than usual.
How far back you can search and return events depends on your event visibility window.