Event visibility window refers to how many days into the past and future you can look up events when doing an event search either via PredictHQ's API or Web App.
Your plan's event visibility window only affects your events search i.e. the date range you want to look up events for either in events, map or calendar view (in the web app), and it also affects your timeline of visible events in FOCUS.
Your FOCUS timeline of visible events will match your web app plan's event visibility window.
For example: Say, today is 1st June 2016.
With a 7 day event visibility window, you can search and/or see events from today + 7 days forward and 7 days back. In other words, events from 25th May 2016 to 8th June 2016.
It does not affect:
- Your Event Signals filters.
- Your Saved Searches to receive alerts for events weeks in advance of the event start date.
- The ability to view an event details page that is outside of your event visibility window.
- Your project and task due dates.
- Your custom event alert dates.
- Your custom reminder dates.
During your API free trial, your event visibility window is by default 30 days. If you need this to be widened, please contact us. We will approve an extension only for special use cases.
During your Web App free trial, your event visibility window is by default 180 days. However, during the course of your free trial an Admin in your Organisation can change this in your Web App Plan page.