To view all your Saved Searches follow these steps:
- Log into PredictHQ.
- Click your profile image in the header.
- Click Settings.
- Click Saved Searches.
Under the Searches That Generate Alerts tab, you’ll find the Saved Searches that you’ve selected to receive notifications for. You can also see any Saved Searches that currently don’t have any alerts set against them.
Click Details on a Saved Search to see an expanded view of the specific filter settings for it, or click Edit to change the name and notification settings.
If you want to change the filters for your Saved Search, simply:
- Open and view your Saved Search.
- Change your filters and run a new search to check the results.
- Click Update Search in the blue header.
- Update the name or advanced notification setting if you wish.
- Click Save Search.