Yep, we sure do.
It does vary though, how far back our events go. This is because PredictHQ aggregates events from a large number of different sources. Therefore, how far events date back varies between categories and locations.
As a general guide:
- Politics goes all the way back to 2000.
- Concerts, sports, expos, public holidays, observances, performing arts, community, disasters, severe weather and
daylight savings goes back to around 2011.
- Terror goes back to around 2012.
- Festivals and school holidays go back to around 2013.
- Conferences and airport delays go back to around 2014.
Historical event data can be used in business analysis and is only available with a Data License.
How far back and how far forward you can search and return events depends on your event visibility.